About the program
The Travel Tech for Good Accelerator (TT4G) powered by TUI Care Foundation and enpact e.V, supported by UNWTO, is 3-month coaching for entrepreneurs, during which local and international mentors help you redefine your business model, research potential investors and clients, and bring your elevator pitch to the next level. 6 start-ups are selected to participate in an intensive acceleration programme, which will take place in four hubs across East Africa.
Boosting purpose-driven business development and improving the pitches will be at the core of the accelerator. Local and international mentors alongside a network of tourism professionals will advise the entrepreneurs and their team throughout the acceleration phase. The programme ends with a Demo Day, where the founders pitch the results in front of an international jury.
The winner will receive a cash reward and, importantly, access to East African ecosystems and an international network of supporters and experts. Special attention will be paid to business models that have a social or environmental mission and hence are dedicated to positive change in their society.
How do you benefit from us?
We invest in human capital
- We have a long-term focus on the entrepreneur
- We focus on strategic networking, coaching and capacity building
- We have a selective global network of innovators, tourism experts, investors and influencers
- We offer peer-to-peer relations between entrepreneurs and mentors/advisors from enpact and TUI Care Foundation‘s network
- We offer workshops in four tech hubs across East Africa
Who can apply?
- Entrepreneurs who have a registered business based in East Africa
- The business is in travel or tourism sector
- The business has a social and/or environmental mission
- A revenue-generating market opportunity
- A scalable technology-driven business model
- Market traction and a track record of achievements, such as clients, revenue and partners
- Entrepreneurs at or about to be at the growth stage of their business
- Don’t apply if you are at idea stage or your business is not scalable!
- A strong core team or the ability to attract one
- Entrepreneurs who are receptive to coaching and feedback
- May: Deep dive immersion + boot camp
- June: Acceleration phase: Boosting business development
- July: Pitch training and investor readiness
- August: Demo day and global conference
TT4G programme is financed by TUI Care Foundation and therefore does not take equity, the selected startups will benefit from speaking opportunities in front of a variety of internationally established stakeholders and mentors. Moreover, the teams are assigned a personal advisory network of relevant experts to help founders refine pitches, acquire new customers and make connections to investors and potential clients.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE >>>
For more information about the call, please visit the official website here: >>Call for Application - The Travel Tech for Good Accelerator (TT4G)